Smart Futures - The Millennial Way
How skilling youth is changing the future of asset management
Estimates are that Generation Y (or "millennials") will comprise more than half the global workforce by 2020. And they will have a profound impact on the way real estate is built and managed. Inherently wired to operate through digital mediums and interfaces, millennials are leading the trend of rapidly altering workplace cultures and practices.
Have you ever wondered, what quality of Air you breathe!
Did you Know?
- Air pollution causes 1 in 8 deaths worldwide.
- Approximately 7 million people worldwide die prematurely each year from air pollution
- Air pollution damages crops.
- 92 per cent of the global population live in places with unhealthy air quality
- Air pollution costs the global economy $5 trillion every year in welfare costs
- Indoor air pollution kills 4.3 million people every year.