We are on the lookout for the best of the breed! If you have the requisite experience and the drive to be a part of an innovative setup,
contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering graduate with 15-20 years' experience in a Facilities Management firm. Preferably currently in a Senior Manager Operations role with relevant experience in managing residential, commercial, retail and hospitality projects.
You should be a core professional with a high degree of personal integrity and strong ability to collaboratively and effectively work in a fast paced, flexible team based environment. You should have knowledge of safety requirements, services and equipment, operations and maintenance, building repairs, building maintenance, statutory requirements etc.
As GM Operations you will be responsible for the following :
- Maintaining residential and commercial projects/facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of organization and clients.
- Preparing and managing checklist during the handover and building/premise maintenance.
- Managing and supervising teams including maintenance technicians, security, housekeeping and landscaping staff.
- Managing directly and through AMCs, upkeep, repair, maintenance and replacement of equipment, appliances, furniture, furnishing, vehicles, building etc.
- Implementation of operation of security and surveillance at all facilities.
- Asset management of all site operations and assets across multiple locations.
- Evaluating, appointing and managing third party facility management if required.
- Ensuring that facilities meet statutory requirements and environment, health and safety standards.
- Lease Management
- Liasioning and coordinating with various government agencies, corporate office and .
- Active participation with the management for strategic business planning, Implementation, client interaction etc.
Graduate in any discipline with 7-10 years' experience in EHS in a facilities management firm or in a related industry like hotel management.
As an EHS manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing overall Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) programs for multiple facilities across the India region.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance with country, federal, state, and local requirements in all areas of environmental, health and safety.
- Preparing and presenting periodical management reports
- Under the guidance of management, engaging in EHS Stakeholder's participation and conformance with all Corporate EHS and Regional EHS Programs
Graduate in any discipline with 2-3 years' experience in in front office management and with strong administrative skills , and people skills with strong customer service focus. PC literacy and ability to work in a team are a must.
As our front office executive your role will entail the following responsibilities:
- Handling of incoming and outgoing calls including distribution.
- Making sure to demonstrate professional and polite responses in telephone responses.
- Receiving, informing , guiding visitors and co-ordination with employees.
- Maintaining the telephone registers including call tracking and preparation of database of Client contacts and updating.
- Maintenance and upkeep of front office.
- Providing assistance in general administrative activities
- Participating in emergency evacuation procedures including crisis management and business continuity.